Clearing Java cache forces browsers to load the latest version of Java applets and applications.
Clear Oracle Java cache on Mac
- Click on Apple icon at the top
- Click the System Preferences icon to open
- Click on Java icon located under the Other section to open Java Control Panel
- In Java Control Panel click on Settings under Temporary Internet Files
- Click on the Delete Files button on Temporary Internet Files window
- This will open the Delete Files and Applications window, click OK to confirm delete